We are a user experience consultancy
There are many ways to envision, design, and build great experiences, which is why we maintain a flexible toolkit that we can adapt to your process, budget, and business needs.
We work at all stages of the product lifecycle.
We have experience injecting UX methodology into both waterfall and agile processes.
Services we offer include:
- Field Research
- Contextual Inquiry
- Exploratory Testing
- Stakeholder Interviews
- Competitive Analysis
- Heuristic Evaluation
- Task Analysis
- Interaction Design
- Information Architecture
- Interface Design
- Usability Testing
- Development Support
For best results, mix a liberal dose of research with a heaping spoonful of design.
- We designed a Content Management System for Scripps Interactive that integrated performance data into the content management interfaces, giving the admins the information they needed, where they needed it.
- We conducted strategy workshops with North Carolina State University Libraries to identify key organizational objectives for the Libraries’ planned website redesign.
- Through a process of rigorous user research and stakeholder interviews, we developed a compelling design vision for Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business social networking tool for students, alumni, and faculty.
- For Semiconductor Research Corporation, we introduced usability testing methods to a cross-functional team of business analysts, project managers, and designers through hands-on training and coaching.
- We collaborated with a design agency to structure and conduct a user experience process for a clean-sheet redesign of First Citizen’s website.
- We’ve worked with several agencies to deliver high quality work on time and on budget for their clients.